- They can be invisible now. Many new hearing aids sit discreetly and comfortably inside the ear canal, providing both natural sound quality and ease of use.
- They automatically adjust to all kinds of soundscapes. Technological advances with directional microphones have made hearing aids more versatile than ever before in a broad range of sound environments.
- You can enjoy water sports and sweat while wearing them. Waterproof digital hearing aids have arrived. This feature is built into some new hearing aids for those concerned about water, humidity and dust. This feature suits the active lifestyles of swimmers, skiers, snowboarders, intensive sports enthusiasts and anyone working in dusty, demanding environments.
- They work with smartphones, home entertainment systems and other electronics. Wireless, digital hearing aids are now the norm. That means seamless connectivity—directly into your hearing aid(s) at volumes that are just right for you—from your smartphone, MP3 player, television and other high-tech gadgets.
- They’re always ready. A new rechargeable feature on some newly designed hearing aids allows you to recharge your hearing aids every night, so they’re ready in the morning. It’s convenient—and there’s no more fumbling with small batteries.
Call Elgin Audiology today for more information or a special trial period for one of these new devices. www.elginaudiology.com or 519-637-5925